Side Menu ☰
- CNWL Interpreting Service
- Library and Knowledge Services
- Current awareness
- Access to online resources
- External links for liaison psychiatry
- Linked library services
- Literature searches
- Resource centres
- International Centre for Arts Psychotherapies Training (ICAPT)
- Post-qualification training for arts psychotherapists
- The Horizons Project –Honorary arts psychotherapies clinical research posts
- UKCP placements
- The ICAPT Evening Lecture Series: Drawing on Evidence in Arts Psychotherapies
- Research knowledge base
- Research projects, service evaluations and clinical audits
- Database of PhDs in arts psychotherapies
- PhDs in art therapy
- PhDs in dance movement psychotherapy
- PhDs in dramatherapy
- PhDs in music therapy
- PhDs in more than one medium of arts therapies
- Education and training
- Family therapy and systemic practice courses
- Motivational interviewing courses
- MRCPsych CASC Revision Course
- Resuscitation courses
- Postgraduate medical education
CNWL Interpreting Service
The Language Shop is CNWL's provider for face-to-face and telephony interpreting and written translations. This became operational on Monday 20 November 2017. Unless you are based in Milton Keynes where you need to speak to Milton Keynes Council.
The Royal Association for Deaf People (RAD) is CNWL's providers for non spoken face-to-face British Sign Language (BSL).
How to book an interpreter or written translation
If you are receiving care or attending a meeting in London and require a face-to-face or a telephony interpreter or a written translation for a document given to you, please speak to the person in charge of your care or the meeting host to arrange this.
If you are receiving care or attending a meeting in Milton Keynes, you can arrange this with Milton Keynes Council.
How to book a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter
If you are receiving care or attending a meeting at any CNWL site and need BSL interpretation, please speak to the person in charge of your care or the meeting host to arrange this.