Side Menu ☰
- CNWL Interpreting Service
- Library and Knowledge Services
- Current awareness
- Access to online resources
- External links for liaison psychiatry
- Linked library services
- Literature searches
- Resource centres
- International Centre for Arts Psychotherapies Training (ICAPT)
- Post-qualification training for arts psychotherapists
- The Horizons Project –Honorary arts psychotherapies clinical research posts
- UKCP placements
- The ICAPT Evening Lecture Series: Drawing on Evidence in Arts Psychotherapies
- Research knowledge base
- Research projects, service evaluations and clinical audits
- Database of PhDs in arts psychotherapies
- PhDs in art therapy
- PhDs in dance movement psychotherapy
- PhDs in dramatherapy
- PhDs in music therapy
- PhDs in more than one medium of arts therapies
- Education and training
- Family therapy and systemic practice courses
- Motivational interviewing courses
- Resuscitation courses
- Infection, prevention and control
- Postgraduate medical education
Library and Knowledge Services
CNWL Library and Knowledge Services provide access to knowledge and information resources for all staff.
CNWL Library and Knowledge Services support and facilitate the delivery of high-quality patient care, by providing access to the latest healthcare and service development evidence for all staff.
Most of our multidisciplinary resources and services are provided electronically to make access as convenient as possible.
Professional library staff are on hand to help any staff member and placement student with their information needs. Training is available in how to make the most of our collection of web-based resources, including databases, e-books and online journals. Other services include: literature searches, current awareness bulletins, study and publication support.