Side Menu ☰
- About CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College
- What do we mean by recovery?
- More information about recovery
- Why a recovery college?
- Courses and workshops
- Contact us
- CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College sites
- Student access and facilities
- Meet the team
- Student charter
- Help people develop their skills and understanding
- Help people identify personal goals and ambitions
- Create a fun, positive and safe environment for learning and exploring recovery
- Give people the confidence and support to access opportunities and resources available to them.
CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College
The CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College was launched in April 2012 and is the third of its kind in to be developed in the UK. We now have more than 70 recovery colleges in the UK.
It builds on the national drive to create a society where people with mental health difficulties have access to the same opportunities in life as everyone else.
Our students are encouraged to be active in their own self-care and wellbeing, learn how to counteract and manage their conditions, and, equip themselves with the tools to live a happy and fulfilling life.
CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College prides itself on being a transformational space. We help to build support systems and strive to remove the stigma associated with mental and physical health. The college provides a range of courses and workshops designed to:
Our range of educational courses, workshops and resources are available to people who use CNWL services or have been discharged from these services in the previous 12 months, their supporters (friends, family or carers) and CNWL staff.
Courses and workshops
Seen a course you're interested in?
Registering for a course or workshop at the CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College is easy - apply here.